Thursday, December 07, 2006

Bachmann's thoughts on the Cheney's

I wonder what Michelle Bachmann thinks of the Cheney situation.

As you know, Mary Cheney, the proud lesbian daughter of Dick, is now pregnant. She will give birth to this child and continue in her committed same sex relationship, one that is 15 years strong!

Cheney, Dick that is, came out to stump for the 6th Congressional District homophobe, Michelle Bachmann.

I wonder what the Bachmann's think about this news.

Focus on the Family has an opinion, as they did in my Senate race here as well after they attacked my family values.

"Just because you can conceive a child outside a one-woman, one-man marriage doesn't mean it's a good idea," said. "Love can't replace a mother and a father."

Thank you FoF!

I am sure that Bachmann's gay sister is happy for the Cheney couple, as are most American's with a heart and half a brain.

No comments: