Monday, March 17, 2008

BREAKING: Bob Olson out? (UPDATED)

Expect an official announcement later in the week.

Just got off the phone...

Rumor on the street is that Bob Olson will put a halt to his Congressional Campaign later in the day today.

I have mixed feelings on this. As a strong liberal, progressive Democrat, Bob is my candidate. I enjoyed his down to earth view on things, but sensed weeks ago that the race was probably over.

I had hoped that he would stand up in Anoka, give a 10 minute speech on the important issues in the 6th and call it quits.

Thank you Bob for all you have done. You are an honorable man and it has been a pleasure to have met you. I wish you the best.

To Bob's staff and former staff. You are amazing. While I never met some of you, those that I did get to know provide me with hope for the future in the 6th.

No comments: